Bench grinder/linisher

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydokey

Established Member
Reaction score
So while idly looking at lathes and stuff on bay the other day I noticed (and subsequently was outbid) someone selling parts off a dead lathe, was nearby - I noticed he was also selling a little used bench grinder £5 start price and although I don't really need another one it was smallish and thought I will give it to my son who doesn't have one of any sort. Probably hasn't felt the urge to buy one or he would!
I was the only bidder bought for £5 and found that the r/h grindstone/wheel was ready to use complete with the dust cover but that it was removed and in its place was a round disc with leather glued to the outer (diameter) surface ie a small and fast turning linisher. Not tried it get but I thought what a good idea if you are pushed for cash or space. Thought I'd pass info on in case it is useful to someone.

I have a spare bench grinder, so i whizzed a stone off and have got a polishing wheel on it now (y) about 8 quid on ebay

Back