Bench Dog Rail Clips by KJS-signs or UJK Rail Clips ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gogsi

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used these Bench / Parf dog rail CLIPS ?

They look like a good idea but, I'd love to hear from any of you woodworking experts who might have used them.

OR......do you think that the UJK Rail Clips might be better? Description says for Parf dogs so, hopefully they fit the MFT holes.
Would really appreciate your invaluable help on this.

I have both - if you want to buy the UJK ones from me let me know . . . . perhaps I just don't get on with them?

The green plastic ones are superb.

Thanks so much Rob !
That's exactly what I wanted to know.
The green plastic ones looked like just what I needed but I couldn't find a single review good or bad.
So, think I'll give them a try and, if they don't work out, will take advantage of your offer.

Thanks so much Rob !
That's exactly what I wanted to know.
The green plastic ones looked like just what I needed but I couldn't find a single review good or bad.
So, think I'll give them a try and, if they don't work out, will take advantage of your offer.
IIRC I had to do a tiny bit of filing to get the plastic ones (pretty sure they're 3d printed) to fit my cheapie rails (MacAllister) - although I have another pair my brother made on a 3d printer that were fine straight off the machine.

Description says for Parf dogs so, hopefully they fit the MFT holes.

I think they call them Parf Dogs because the guy who developed the system is called Peter Parfitt, the whole system is referred to as the Parf Guide system.
I have the UJK rail clips & they work fine but I have not used anything else so nothing to compare against.

I have the UKJ ones but I didn't get on with them. I found them a faff to clip on and off the dogs. I've swapped to using a set of rail dogs from Benchdogs which have been excellent.

I have only used the UJK ones & haven't really had any problems but having read Muler's post have to admit that they can be a faff to clip on at times, since they aren't very expensive I am going to have to buy a set from Benchdogs to try lol

Back