bench be gone....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
On its way to new pastures....

IMG_0500.jpg

Hope who ever is coming to get it has a strong back... :shock:
a BIG van... :mrgreen:
and plenty of room (homer)

its served me well, but time to make way for something a little smaller.... (hammer)

Nick

Just as a matter of intrest Nick , did you make the bench yourself and if you did can you remember what timber you used . From the look of it you used quite a lot :lol:
Now you have room for a bigger lathe :evil:

Boysie....

No i didn't make it..... long story.... was one of the chippy benches at a company i used to work for back in 1990. They went bust and i let it known that i'd had my eye on it so could i 'acquire' it before the liquidators came in. It took a fork truck to get it in the back of a transit...!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Has served me well since then, but it is just too big for my shed (well i think it is...) and of course the bigger the bench the more of a 'dumping ground' it becomes... So i've just moved it on (ebay....). A company from West Yorkshire has bought it and is sending one of their trucks to collect it :) I've told them i hope they're sending at least two guys with the truck, as it took FOUR of us to carry (sedan chair style) it from the shed across lawn and up side of house.... :shock: :shock:

I now have a smaller one to replace it... acquired from peeps i work for now :wink: just as soon is i've got it sorted i'll see if i can post a pic or two of the revised shed... (hammer) (hammer)

Nick

Latest posts

Back