bench and record vice in sherbourne - £15 (corrected)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheUnicorn

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw this today and it seemed like a bargain, vice alone is worth it (but they want the bench gone hence price I imagine), I though I'd share it here if anyone is interested. Just to make clear its not mine, I can't answer any questions etc etc, just showing the link. (sorry to anyone who looked earlier - I accidentily posted the wrong advert)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-hand-tools/workbench-with-large-record-vice/1388460797

Last edited:
Hmmm. You can get a vice like that for £40. Without having to travel and without having to dispose of a bench that is probably firewood.

On the occasions when I've gone after such items I've asked if they've got other things to sell and rarely fail to come home with a carload of stuff.
In fact, last time was for a bench with a vise - I bought it for the vise - but I bought a heap of other stuff which hadn't been advertised. And usually the prices that the vendor asks when you're on the spot are more than reasonable.
So it's always worth looking at such offers - and the bench isn't the worst I've seen!
Martin.

Back