belt sander cleaner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a clogged up belt on my sander yesterday and I grabbed one of my wife's plastic clothes pegs and held it on the belt. It really worked well,
BUT DON'T LET THE WIFE CATCH YOU. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Or Tesco bags....or similar...

Bin liners, clothes pegs and hose pipes so thats what goes on in the workshop just don't let she who must be obeyed catch you!

White House Workshop":2378owma said:
Brothel creepers work really well too...

I had to google that to see what they were. :shock:

Adam

Drapes, drainpipes and a DA?
Who on here has seen me then? :twisted:
I hated it in the 70s when my wife wanted me to wear flairs and have my hair over my ears.
When the film Grease came out I took the kids to see it sporting my old TV hairstyle with DA.
Brylcream is nothing like the old greasy stuff I used to use every day then have my mum moaning because it came off on the pillow cases. lmao

Brylcream is nothing like the old greasy stuff I used to use every day then have my mum moaning because it came off on the pillow cases. lmao

I sometimes had to go hunting for my jar of Brylcream :twisted: :twisted:

Ah, those were the days, Goldies, Dommies, Vincents and Bonnevilles, and girls - not necessarily in that order but one usually led to the other! :D

Oh, and if the Brylcreem tub was empty, a little touch of lard, used sparingly, was a real life-saver to keep the quiff in place. :roll: :wink:

Cheers,

Trev.

Trev,

I could just see the time and money I would spend on fiddling about with it eating into my budget for woodworking and indeed, whilst my workshop is separate from my garage, there are already two bikes and a car in there - plus about 30 cu ft of wood of one kind or another!

Latest posts

Back