Beloved old friend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
P1010523.JPG

"FELIX" My much loved friend and constant companion , who passed on yesterday at 4.30pm
Will be Very much missed by two old fogies who are broken hearted at his passing.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES DEAR OLD FRIEND.

Attachments

• P1010523.JPG
    P1010523.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 837
sorry to hear that Boysie. Never easy loosing a pet, particularly one that is a very close copanion

Sorry to hear that Eugene, you have my sympathy mate. It's really horrible when you lose a pet. :(

I sometimes wonder why we have pets. There is the certain knowledge that there will be one or two or more that we will say goodbye to.

However, they provide such comfort and companionship that they brighten up our lives. There are four or five cats that I still miss but am thankful that I knew.

I find it astonishing that there are people who say that animals have no character. Each of our cats, we have four now, has a distinct character and their own ways. As far as I am concerned, they are part of our family and would be missed accordingly.

Best wishes Eugene, I am sure you are grateful for Felix's life and will have many happy memories to hold on to.

Commiserations Eugene, they leave such a hole when they go.

I have to agree about cats having their own distinct characters.

I think the pain of their passing is far outweighed by the pleasure of their company, even if they regard you as "staff".

Regards,

mikec

hi eugine
sorry to hear about your beloved old friend.
this is the hardest part of having our lives enriched by the company of our pets.
regards
paul-c

Boysie

So sorry to hear that news , having met Felix in person several time

I know how much you both loved him

Remember the good times together , he will never be gone from your memory

Allen

+1. Our totally neurotic rescue cat is getting on in years, and I'm dreading the same event. Still miss the daft old blind ginger tom we had before, and he died in 2000.

Back