been watching this item on ebay...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nailer, as it happens £540,000 is cheap for an Enzo as they are changing hands for upwards of $2,000,000 in the US.

Why the high cost. Well according to a program on Sky, when the car was first introduced the only way you could buy one was by invitation from Ferrari themselves, and one of the conditions of these invitations was that you had to have previously owned a Ferrari F40 and F50.

Would i buy one? Maybe if money was no object, but if i could only buy one supercar, then without doubt it would be a Pagani Zonda.

Theres another bit of useless bit of information.

Regards

Woody

Woodythepecker":1g4f6r32 said:
Nailer, as it happens £540,000 is cheap for an Enzo as they are changing hands for upwards of $2,000,000 in the US.

I wish i could even think about spending that kinda money on a car nevermind actually spending it :shock:

I don't think a lottery win would even cover that and have enough change for anything else :D

Nice car though 8)

sorry, still can't see why it costs £510,000 more than my current car :?

Looking at the bidders list is amusing. Especially person who bid it up to £50 and then stopped bidding when he saw he wasn't going to get a bargain :-s

Cheers

Howard

waterhead37":k1djk832 said:
Tony":k1djk832 said:
sorry, still can't see why it costs £510,000 more than my current car :?
No soul Tony?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lot's of soul chris and a 5s 0-60, 155mph car + £510,000 still in the bank :wink: (lied about the money in the bank)

I like ferrari's like the next person but no lottery win could induce me to part wiith £100,000+ (never mind £500,000+) for a car

even a red one!!

Hi Tony

Tony":2u3rp96p said:
I like ferrari's like the next person but no lottery win could induce me to part wiith £100,000+ (never mind £500,000+) for a careven a red one!!

It reminds me of the time I went to a Ferrari owner's club event. All of these red cars were lined up for the judging and at what seemed to be the end of the line was a yellow car.

Now as I walked along the line dutifully admiring all of the red cars I realised that the closer I got to the yellow car the more I thought that it was a better design than the red ones.

As we were almost upon the yellow car I turned to my friend and told her what I thought. At this point she told me, in no uncertain terms, that the yellow car couldn't possibly be better than the red ones and also that it wasn't actually in the line for judging.

The fact that it was a Maserati might have had something to do with it.

I never was invited again. :lol:

Cheers
Neil

I have a red bike, much faster than red cars :twisted: Cheaper too :lol:

Yellow is the official Ferrari colour, they race in red for F1 as its the Italian racing colour, not Ferrari's. It has become so synonymous with Ferrari however that there is now a specific paint tint called Ferrari red!

Steve.

Latest posts

Back