Bearings and belts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil,
I recently bought a Hilti drill....it camewith a (I think) silicone covered cable...
it can only be factory as the machine is fairly new and little used.....
Reason I mentioned it is because it's been a little colder just of late and the plastic leads are a little stiff.....

In the UK you can buy H07RNF rubber flex - the really good stuff - by the metre at most branches of CEF electrical wholesalers. They stock the more popular sizes in single and three phase, not every variant, but if you want to make an extension cable or put a new flex on a machine, it's very convenient not to have to buy a full roll.

In the UK you can buy H07RNF rubber flex - the really good stuff - by the metre at most branches of CEF electrical wholesalers. They stock the more popular sizes in single and three phase, not every variant, but if you want to make an extension cable or put a new flex on a machine, it's very convenient not to have to buy a full roll.
Last I went to CEF they were decidedly unhelpful and wanted to charge me about three times the going rate for something - I never had any inclination to go back. Any future leads I buy will be from Tough Leads.

Latest posts

Back