Bearer of bad news

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyroraby

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All
I know i dont post that regularly but i have been asked by Sue (Ratwood) to pass this on.
As some of you know Chris has been very poorly for the last year at the moment he is hanging on but it is only a matter of time as in days i will keep you all updated and if anyone has messages can you go through me so i can pass them on.
Im not sure how long before the next posting but can everyone be thinking of Sue at this time.
Thanks everyone
Lisa

Hi Lisa

Very sad new , we all know Chris via the forum

Please pass on my best wishes to them both , Its so sad when thing like this happen :(

Allen

Oh no. Having met Chris a few times I really feel for them both. Please let them know we are all thinking of them.

Pete

The last time I met Chris was at the Woodworks in Daventry and he was suffering then.

Sounds corny but my heart goes out to both he and his wife, I just wish there was something I could do!

Regards Peter.

I bumped in to Chris at Toolpost in Didcot a while back and almost didn't recognise him, he was having a rough time of it then, and I know he has struggled with his illness since. Thoughts are with Chris and Sue.

All best wishes, Paul

i only know Mr ratwood as a fellow forum member. in his posts he has always been helpful, informative and seems a really nice guy.

my thoughts are with Chris, and my heart goes out to his wife. please pass on my wishes to them both.

I haven't ben on here for very long, but I feel like we are all a big family.
News like this has an effect on us all.
Although I don't recall having had any communications with Chris, I have read only good things about him.
Please pass on my wishes to both Chris & Sue.

So sorry to hear this. I've met Chris many times at any number of turning events over the last few years and he is always bright and chatty. Please pass on all my best at this difficult time.

Thinking of them,

Richard

I`d also like to pass on my best wishes & sympathy to Chris & Sue.

Like others I met Chris at bashes & turning shows, a smashing fella always happy to chat & pass on advice.

Best wishes.

Doug.

Forgive me, but is this the same gentleman that was demonstrating how to make 'simple' turned flowers on a lathe at the September bash at Mikec's nr to Wiltshire year before last..? As i've used his technique to great amazement of non wood-turning onlookers. I for one am grateful of such brilliant yet simple methodology.... =D>

Nick

gerrybhoy70":39fzh7pk said:
Although I don't recall having had any communications with Chris, I have read only good things about him.
Same message from me.

Lightweeder":2u8ieazq said:
gerrybhoy70":2u8ieazq said:
Same message from me.

Likewise.

Please tell them we ar eall thinking of them.

Greg

Back