Beall bits UK?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linus

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Can anybody help? With the sad closure of Toolpost recently, on my wishlist was a Beall spindle tap M33 x 3.5 which they stocked. My question is, are there any other Beall stockists in the UK who may have said tool? Any help welcome?

Can anybody help? With the sad closure of Toolpost recently, on my wishlist was a Beall spindle tap M33 x 3.5 which they stocked. My question is, are there any other Beall stockists in the UK who may have said tool? Any help welcome?

I dont think that there is, or there wasn't a couple of years ago.

I found the bloke at toolpsst to be a miserable sod when I previously enquired about something. I wanted the same tap but in 1" 8 so I looked around but had to give him my business. There were a few other things that they were fairly unique for too, I think that I got my oneway multi gauge from there too.

you could try a wanted add on the forum. worth a try and costs nothing.

I dont think that there is, or there wasn't a couple of years ago.

I found the bloke at toolpsst to be a miserable sod when I previously enquired about something. I wanted the same tap but in 1" 8 so I looked around but had to give him my business. There were a few other things that they were fairly unique for too, I think that I got my oneway multi gauge from there too.

you could try a wanted add on the forum. worth a try and costs nothing.
There should be no need to buy a Beall product. M33 x 3.5mm is a standard metric thread size and a carbon steel tap would be perfectly good enough for wood. RDG used to stock one but I can't see it there at present. Looks like £50-ish from eBay is one option. Alternatively, buy some M33 x 3.5mm nuts and epoxy them into wood.
Duncan

Back