BBC Scaremongering again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about driving licences?
Gun licences?
thelightpaper is interesting - it's like Viz comic but humourless. Does it come from the same people? "Deep satire"? 🤣 🤣
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...kEAHWBbAJYQ7Al6BAgGEDw&biw=1420&bih=746&dpr=1

So when you stop conflicting gov licence with training how to comply with law, than you will see a massive difference.

As Anarchists I believe ALL should be trained, as part of common knowledge. Knowledge builds individual, and it’s most effective to combat individual fear of unknown.
Fear creates behaviours, and a very need for licensing of ppl without they basic knowledge.

Who would benefit? Not government

Last edited:
Virute signalling is certainly a phrase of the right, often used to mock but also used to highlight hipocrites

its a phrase used to close down debate.

we live in a nasty culture of MSM and social media stirring up division and hate.

here’s some examples:

”people on benefits are scroungers, withering smartphones and 50” TVs”

”refugees coming here by boats are just lazy spongers coming here to live off our money”

”teachers are lazy”

”doctors are lazy”

as soon as anybody challenges this nasty nonsense, the “virtue signalling” label comes out.

You can opt out from the bbc I did six years ago, all legal.
I have not watched any BBC programme or any 'live' tv programme since 2016. They are all sheyet. Also, do not use BBC internet offerings or streaming services. Cannot stop the license fee, though, 'cos my wife insists on watching BBC gardening programmes.

Lets pull this back onto it's tracks, so how do you see the BBC reporting on COP26 regarding climate issues. There will be a lot of talking as always but what about that dirty word called action. A good starting point for them does not need to be " what are you going to do" but rather "what are you going to stop doing" because it looks like the USA are still seeking oil and gas reserves, we still have a proposed coal mine on the table and now looking at a new prototype nuclear plant. So soon all you will get from the news is COP26 for a while.

Everyone has
its a phrase used to close down debate.

we live in a nasty culture of MSM and social media stirring up division and hate.

here’s some examples:

”people on benefits are scroungers, withering smartphones and 50” TVs”

”refugees coming here by boats are just lazy spongers coming here to live off our money”

”teachers are lazy”

”doctors are lazy”

as soon as anybody challenges this nasty nonsense, the “virtue signalling” label comes out.

but it also works in the opposite direction, some on the left think all right wing minded people have just bought and sold a few shares over the pandemic and brexit era and made millions and would give anyone down on their luck another kicking.
Truth is most people left middle or right wing don't really worry about politics, most are just decent people getting on as best they can during difficult times. I can't remember the last time I chose to discuss politics with friends, far more interesting things to talk about.

With regard to TV, I watch much more sport, netfix, amazon prime now than terrestrial TV.
My viewing in the last 10 years has changed completely, the BBC is dead in the water if it doesn't change, my 21 year old son probably hasn't watched a BBC progamme for ten years.

If you don't understand it look up the definition of the word 'psychopathic'.
Now you're playing your usual stance of trying to deflect the line of discussion. You know very well that I was asking you for evidence that this or that person was 'psychopathic' as you described them. So where is the evidence to support your statement, please.

I have trained to commune on public road. That’s The Law.

Don’t deviate from Gov licences to being trained how to comply with law.
As Anarchist I believe Gov want everyone to forgot it’s place in 3 side devision of power.
That is done by non-education of children for their place in society and responsibility it takes to be a member of nation, and indoctrination that we are under government control, like licensing for pets for £££. If you want to compare both, please introduce 2 week intensive training HOW TO CARE FOR PETS to get licence to pet owner.

How far government will go to let common sense to die to be able to increase control of it’s employer??
Can someone please translate this for me ?

With regard to TV, I watch much more sport, netfix, amazon prime now than terrestrial TV.
My viewing in the last 10 years has changed completely, the BBC is dead in the water if it doesn't change, my 21 year old son probably hasn't watched a BBC progamme for ten years.
My son is 20 - he doesn't watch the BBC at all and doesn't know anyone amongst his friends who does either. It rather makes nonsense of the BBC's use of announcers/spokesmen/interviewers who use a hybrid of Jafaikan and estuary English as an attempt to get down wiv the yoof.

It rather makes nonsense of the BBC's use of announcers/spokesmen/interviewers who use a hybrid of Jafaikan and estuary English as an attempt to get down wiv the yoof.

.... I thought the BBC had started employing foreign announcers and this was the reason why I couldn't understand what they were saying. I may try listening in again now. :unsure:

Me too. The idea is of being forced to pay it is archaic but I do think the BBC is well worth the license fee. Only news channel I can 100%trust. If I hear of a news story breaking my first go to news source is always the BBC.
You would trust the BBC after the bias that the BBC sprouted about Brexit . This is the same company that put people in jail for not having money to pay for a licence . Sky broadcast BBC we pay Sky why does bbc claim from Sky .They are a looney left dsrputal company whos news reports should be ignored as its to one sided. Cant wait till there defunded its old draconian rules that has no point in existance in this day and age.

Now you're playing your usual stance of trying to deflect the line of discussion. You know very well that I was asking you for evidence that this or that person was 'psychopathic' as you described them. So where is the evidence to support your statement, please.
Is being boring and feebly sarcastic your usual stance?
Do you have any evidence that this person was not a psychopath?🤭

Last edited:
I removed several posts as a one-time effort to keep this thread open.
Well stick it in the controversial thread section and we can bleat to our hearts content. Think of it as an expansion of the US 1st amendment. Should keep the forum owners happy ;) 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back