Bathroom units

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnf

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally finished the bathroom at last swmbo is pleased with the result so we can have a bath/shower now :lol: :lol: a couple of pics so you lot can have a look

P1010491.jpg

P1010492.jpg

Looking good.

My only comment would be that you are going to get a lot of problems at the back of that loo, often the panel behind the loo is left flat so it can fit completely back to the wall and then be sealed with mastic, even with the best aim in the world things will get down the back.

I can see why you have done it like this to keep the lines the same throughout but if the pan is not fixed yet I would suggest marking where the pan touches the rails & styles and then routing these flush with the panel. You can then set the pan flat against the panel and run a small neat bead of silicon.

The other way they are often done is to have the draw height panel at the bottom and the taller panel at the top, this makes it a lot easier should you need to get at the cistern

J

Thanks for your comments Jason but anything that goes behind the pan should fall on the floor by the plinth which is easily acessed we have a similar set up to this in another bathroom no problem there thanks again.

Looks excellent John. Just need to crack on with the wall cabinets now, seeing you've got lighting wire in for cab lights already. :wink:
Are those tops granite?

Alex":u67d0tcg said:
Looks excellent John. Just need to crack on with the wall cabinets now, seeing you've got lighting wire in for cab lights already. :wink:
Are those tops granite?

Yes tops are granite no wall units cable is for mirror heating element stops steaming issue

Back