Bathroom Electrics?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flanajb":16pc83gn said:
I did some electrics some time ago in the bathroom and decided that it would be really handy to have a twin socket just above the bath so that I could watch tv in the bath. The shelf that the TV sits on could do with some better fixings as it has started sagging recently.

Feel free to pm me if you would like any further electrical advice.

Brilliant.

Are you free for any small jobs at the moment, FJ?

I'm not getting on too well with my mother-in-law, but I'm sure some additions to her bathroom would improve things immeasurably...

:twisted:

E.

Eric The Viking":3fl44p4z said:
flanajb":3fl44p4z said:
I did some electrics some time ago in the bathroom and decided that it would be really handy to have a twin socket just above the bath so that I could watch tv in the bath. The shelf that the TV sits on could do with some better fixings as it has started sagging recently.

Brilliant.

I'm not getting on too well with my mother-in-law, but I'm sure some additions to her bathroom would improve things immeasurably...

E.
I have been looking to get out of IT for some time. Maybe this is the calling I have been waiting for

flanajb":2zr6a08m said:
Eric The Viking":2zr6a08m said:
flanajb":2zr6a08m said:

Brilliant.

E.
I have been looking to get out of IT for some time. Maybe this is the calling I have been waiting for

You mean Flanajab: The Professional? [bit like Léon: The Professional] :lol:

Back