Bartering is alive and well !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Bartering is alive and well !! :lol:

Made this as a request from my hair dresser

Last time I was in talking wood things ( he is a woodworker as well ) he suggested I make him a Goblet

5 1/2 " tall 3" diameter

I know some will say the stem is to thick , but that's how I wanted it as I think he will be using it

I will leave putting a finish up to him so if it stains its not down to me :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 838
Very nice goblet Allen. The stem looks just right to me as does th whole design. What`s the timber?
My hairdresser`s a woodworker too. At least, he is when he`s working on my head :lol:
Ian

Excellent job, so all you experts out there what is the best finish that won't stain and will not poison the user? I am talking about the goblet and not his head. ~Thanks.

I like that Allen and I don't think the stem is too thick. If it is used then it should give a good long service!

For something tha's going to be used I would use celulose sanding sealer with a couple of coats of melamine laquer. Just make sure you apply it in a VERY well vented place or you won't need anything that may be put in it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back