Bargain

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColG

Established Member
Reaction score
Just bought an air nailer/stapler from B&Q at the bargain price of £36.72 I'm not sure whether it was wrongly priced or not!!

The only way to find out if its wrongly priced or not, is to check the ONLINE price as well.....B&Q have a habit of not charging a UNIFORM PRICE nationwide :D

That was the first thing I did Kev when I got home and it isn't listed on the site. Don't know what it will be like but even if it only gets used for pumping up the kids bike tyres it was still a bargain.

So what did you get for your £36.72 :?: As thats not a bad price just for a nail gun, but you wont be pumping tyres up with that :!:

The whole kit and caboodle(?), compressor, combined nailer/stapler, some pins and staples etc. I've not used it yet so don't know what it's like however, I bought a Ferm kit (the blue plastic compressor with nail gun) last year for £90 and I'm quite impressed with it - I don't get any bigger marks in my timber than Norm does :lol:

Col

Sorry for late posting but I saw that set in my local B&Q then looked for spare brads to fit it.
I couldn't find any but the same shelf was piled with boxes of 50mm brads.
I commented on it to one of their assistants who replied
"We don't sell that size (beaming smile--chuckle)"
Needless to say they lost a sale.

Latest posts

Back