Bargain EB PKF255 table saw AND Kity 10x8 planer £1000!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnelliott

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, not a typo, it's true, an Electra Bekum PKF255 table saw, complete with 1.4M sliding table AND a Kity 1637 10" by 8" planer thicknesser, both in excellent condition with extra blades for a mere £1,000. There must be a catch. Yes, there is. It needs to be cash and it needs to be before next Saturday (30th Oct). The machines will need to be paid for and OUT of my workshop (located near Swindon) by then to make this worthwhile. After that I may decide to keep the units and cancel the offer I have a van and can deliver subject to covering the cost of my time and diesel.
Send me a PM if you are genuinely interested
John

The Kity planer/thicknesser went this morning, but I would still like to reclaim the space currently occupied by the now redundant EB table saw. How about £700 INCLUDING the Electra Bekum dust extractor?
John

johnelliott":30jskqsh said:
The Kity planer/thicknesser went this morning, but I would still like to reclaim the space currently occupied by the now redundant EB table saw. How about £700 INCLUDING the Electra Bekum dust extractor?
John

John - if I didn't have such a lack of space, I'd buy it and then sell it on in my own time - and hope to make a profit! That's a seriously good deal - I'm surprised noones taken you up.

Can I suggest http://www.friday-ad.co.uk - stuff seems to dissappear from here very quickly. You have to pay a small fee - but (in our local copy anyway) there is often woodworking equipment. I've even rang about machines before - and each time they have already gone. The magazine is given away in newsagent/shops/shopping centres/company receptions etc.

Perhaps that would get you a more "local" coverage?

Adam

Back