Bandsaw -Hammer N2-35

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tealeaf

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had an email from Felder with details of their new 'low end' Hammer N2-35 bandsaw. Anyone seen one yet or had a chance to play with it?

It seems nice to have a lower price point in general from Felder and their Hammer range is usually pretty decent quality. What do folks think about this new one, is it worth the money or is it still a case of 'buy a secondhand one'?

I've been very impressed with the Felder FB510 that I've been playing around with for the last year or so, this looks practically the same on a smaller scale. From what I can see online this isn't available yet, or at least it isn't in the UK market. It would be interesting to see how much it's going to cost, It looks to be a good smaller saw if it's around the £1000 mark.

Sorry, I forgot to put price that into the post.

Price according to the online Felder shop is £999.60. with delivery expected in Jan 2020.

Thanks Richard, I don't know enough about the similarities between different machines so it's always good to be told as I'd have close to zero chance of figuring it out for myself!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Back