bandsaw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I jammed my bandsaw blade and put a kink in it so it now jumps out of the rollers :( - time to buy a new blade methinks.

A quick search in the usual websites couldn't help. I have a Rexon BS10R which has a 1425mm blade and I could not find this length at all - Close, but always a bit too long

However, I did find www.bladefinder.com and this looks a very promising site as it allows me to custom "design" my blade, and the prices don't look too bad either. 8)

Does anybody have any experience with these people, or can somebody point me at an alternative source of 1425mm bandsaw blades?

Thanks

I am not sure what you folks over there can get from us in the states, but this is the most popular (that I know of) here...if they don't have your size blade they will make it, the prices are reasonable and quality is outstanding from everything I have heard (I have a new bandsaw and haven't had to buy blades yet!), mine will definitely be timberwolf....http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/index.html

Axminster will do bespoke sizes, I believe. Perfectly good, and reliable blades in my experience. I don't know how the prices compare though.

Cheers, Jester

Latest posts

Back