Bandsaw blades - manufactured to length

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Anyone know of a source for high quality bandsaw blades supplied to user-specified length? (FWIW I'm looking for 105 1/2", 3/4" 4tpi)

Well it took me 10 minutes to find them because the company is called Sherlock Ltd.............. Dure Edge is a brand, not the company. Thanks anyway. Good prices, by the way - just over 20 quid for 2 including vat and delivery.

Hi Brian

White House Workshop":2dz0mkxk said:
Well it took me 10 minutes to find them because the company is called Sherlock Ltd............

Did you find them on the web? :lol:

Cheers
Neil

PS I've got my coat on.

A search on the forum would have found them as Dure Edge in ten seconds... As it happens Dure Edge is a trading name of Sherlock Ltd according to the infomation sheets I got from them, if we want to pick nits, but life's too short.

Cheers, Alf

I found them on the web through Kelley's.

I have no idea how to search this forum! Normally there's a box to type into with either 'go' or 'search' next to it, but nothing like that in here....

Brian,
this sequence might help in using the search facility here

From the forum header:-
forum1.gif

search criteria:-
search.gif

search results:-
results.gif

found it:-
bingo.gif

Andy

Many thanks from here, too, Andy.

Problem is, I wear my glasses in the workshop because I have to, but I don't wear them on the computer so I miss all the small print stuff :) And light colours on a white background don't show up too well..... Still, now I know it's there!

White House Workshop":5cyguhq6 said:
so I miss all the small print stuff

HAve you got a scroller wheel on your mouse? If so, press and hold the left CTRL button (bottom left of the keyboard) and then roll the mouse wheel forwards and back and it'll enlarge / decrease the text size depending on how far you roll the scroller wheel

Adam

hold the left CTRL button (bottom left of the keyboard) and then roll the mouse wheel forwards and back and it'll enlarge / decrease the text size

Not on mine it doesn't... Holding down the ctrl button (left or right) just makes it scroll in tiny increments instead of quickly. Not to worry - now I know the search button is there I can use it if needed...

Back