• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Band saws and lathe-all gone.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryd

Established Member
Reaction score
I have lost the use of my feet and fingers, and am therefore disposing of the contents of my workshop and accumulated woodworking tools.
Today I am offering a Nutool bandsaw, a Black and Decker three-wheel bandsaw, and a lathe based on Picador components.
All items are collection only, and are near Chipping Norton.
nusaw1.jpgnusaw2.jpg
The Nutool is a two-wheel version, with a throat of 190mm. If carefully set up, and not over-stressed, it does a good job. It comes with a good home-made fence. £20.00

The Black and Decker bandsaw is a three-wheel version with a 12" throat. It is allegedly capable of two speeds, though I've persuaded that feature to work. I think it was widely re-badged - it looks very like a Burgess model. Works well if carefully set up. £20.00
SOLD
bdsaw1.jpg

Lathe. This is home-made and well made. Powerful BTH motor, 3 speeds. 4" diameter swing, bed bar 42". Good for spindle turning - I've used it for chair legs and coat pegs. Good selection of Picador accessories. £45.00

lathe2.jpg lathe4.jpg lathe1.jpg lathe5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi harry, sorry to hear about your health issues, hope all goes well

Really pleased with the B&D bandsaw I picked up yesterday from this charming gentleman. He was worried that he'd found that the switch needed sorting out . . . I've done that today and actually cut some wood with it (y)

The other bandsaw looked like a very useful little machine (I was tempted but my wife was in the car ;) )

Back