Band Saw Blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ring

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,just want to say a big thank you for the advice on band saw blades i ordered 2 from Dure-edge ,got them yesterday and yes they are very good feel like i have a new toy to play with now so thanks all for the advice.
Jim :) :D :) :D

Jim, Im a newbie too when it comes to bandsaws - just got mine recently and am using the original blade. What are the differences in using the Dure Edge ?.

Stephen

Hi Judder

When I started using a Dure Edge blade a couple of months ago, I immediately threw out 4 unwrapped brand new blades that came free with the bandsaw.

I knew that I would never want to use them under any circumstances after the Dure Edge.

Jeff

When i bought my bandsaw it was second hand ...well i got it from West Skelston Services it had only been used for demonstration,and not used very often at all, but what i found was that it was very hard to cut straight without running off big time either crosscutting or ripping and i began to wonder if i had bought a duffer!!!,but posted on these forums and got recommended... Dure Edge .now even the thinnest slice ie veneer thickness is no problem at all infact the machine even sounds better when cutting ,give them a try you will not be disappointed,ordered my ones on Monday afternoon arrived Friday morning £18.75 for 4 tpi and 6 tpi icluding vat and delivery so very good prices as well, hope this helps ;-)

Back