Balls!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey Roy, I know Woodchester Park a little and the lovely mansion there. Just over the hill from where I used to live! I think that if I saw one of those in the garden I would shoot inside and look for a change of underwear!

Kirk, big pusy cats are like hens teeth in the wild in England. There ain't very many on the loose so this is big news. I have spent an awful lot of times wandering around those hills and commons in the 23 years I lived just outside Stroud and the only thing I ever saw anything like that was one day, walking with our chocolate labrador she found a very well chewed deer carcase and she gave a pretty good argument that she didn't want to give it up. We had deer in the field outside our garden, but no big cats!!!

Roy,

Big cats in the wild in England?

The only evidence I have seen is video footage, so I can't really comment. But some of these 'domestic cats', as the sighting were classed, were Pineappling big!

[-X However, I must not allow myself to be dragged into another contentious discussion, on the grounds that I might be accused of being silly! :-# :sign3:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am afraid I can't assist with the bearing question either, so I'd better not hijack the thread either my friend!

John \:D/

Latest posts

Back