Back at it again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimG

Little Woodworm
Reaction score
After a fairly long break during which a good deal of time was spent rebuilding the decaying workshop, I finally got it sorted and am back on the lathe.
It's been sometime since I posted any pics, I hope this bunch arn't too boring!

Colouring is done with Chestnut's spirit stains and the finish on the coloured stuff is Chestnut's lacquer, the bare wood is finished with shellac.

SB-1.png

SB-4.png

BSB-1.png

BSB-4.png

campfire1.png

campfire3.png

campfire4.png

GG-1.png

GG-2.png

GG-4.png

Ashvase-3.png

Ashvase-1.png

Ashbowl-3.png

Ashbowl-2.png

BR-Ashbowl-2.png

Greenashbowl-5.png

Greenashbowl-4.png

Glad things are OK, not lost your flair for design form or finish perfection. Some great pieces there.

CHJ":118bt5z8 said:
Glad things are OK, not lost your flair for design form or finish perfection. Some great pieces there.

Totally agree with Chas's comment. Glad to see you back at the lathe It was only the other day I was wondering where you had gone.

Some fantastic pieces but then I expect nothing else from yourself Kim. While you were away I even managed to get a half descent stained bowl using your technique.

Thanks for the encouraging comments folks, nice to have something to post up again. More stuff in the process so hope to have other things in the next few weeks.

Nice work indeed, I'm inspired to go and spin up my lathe, not that my work approaches this though.

Back