B&Q trade point counter rant

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had exactly that with a desk once, it was on display in MFI (many years ago) and they wouldn't sell it to me as it was the last one and if I bought it then nobody else would be able to buy one!

What was the price of the same item in screwfix? I used to have to go to the next town for screwfix but now they have opened up a branch practically next to the b&q, same stock, completely different prices!!

I used to work in comet as a student and used to always get aggro from customers when we wouldn't sell the display model. Company policy was that if you sold the display model, you can't sell any of the same model later... Well look where that policy got comet :? :? :lol:

Living out in the sticks, it should be a problem getting supplies. But our village garage is an Aladdin's cave for plumbing, electrical, gardening, cycling and general ironmongery. As well as usually being cheaper than most bar Screwfix. Long may you reign, Jimmy D.

Back