B&Q again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

They still have 20% off marked prices til 23/10/03 .Igot a makita ls1013 for under £435.00 saving over £108.00 . Enough to buy another nice tool . BTW i dont work for them . I just thought this was a good deal.

Excellent deal AB. I've never seen them for less than £500 odd. Enjoy and let us all know how you get on with it.
Rgds

Noel

I am waiting for delivery at the moment as it's special order only but they still knock off the 20% even though it takes 3 - 5 days for it to come in . Still i had a real good look at the display model .Man i fell in love with the action on this saw (tried another saw after in the shop it felt like a bucket o bolts compared to the mak) . I Know there is a big price tag on this saw but it aint never coming down in price so i thought what the hell 20% off wheres me plastic . Still have to try and sneek it passed me other half when it arrives :roll:

Forgive my ignorance but is the mak a sliding mitre saw?

Only I bought a cheap ferm mitre saw (£58.00) some time ago and returned it immediately.(Table angles all wrong with no adjustment possible) Got a makita instead. Lovely tool, differant class ( and different price :lol: )

The only thing, I would have loved to have got a sliding version of the MAk, so much more versatile.

yup the ls1013 is sliding it's the mak daddy of the makita range 91mm x 300mm cut if i remember it right from the box .

Back