B&Q 50% Off!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it isn't only Bosch

Well thanks for the input, can you elaborate at all? confirm by experience etc because my communication with B&Q staff seems to be at a pointless stage.

Alan

jedmc571":2vewl4zw said:
Hello,

I was in B&Q in Chester today having a nosey round, I was curious about the Trend hinge jig and wanted to see it in the flesh, ( the little one £35 ) I then notice a sign saying 50% off all powertool accessories? I ask the guy on the trade till, and he confirms that as long as you get 5 items you get 50% off, at a guess 30 seconds later my trolley is loaded with Trend accessories, HInge Jig, Dovetail 300 Jig, Door Lock Jig, 24" Clamp Guide, cuters, Collet Cleaning kit..................NEED I Go On?

£350 later, I walk to the till, and pay £171, I got a few quid discount, and I don't know what for? just as I'm about to leave, I get a call......."Hey mate" I'm mumbling"S**T, he's got this wrong" as I turn round he says "Don't forget your £15 voucher for spending over £100 today, it's valid from January 1st.............I walk out, cool as the proverbial, get in the car, and phone my Wife with excitement...................."yeah that's great Jed, can we go to Costco now" Women! no concept of toolage bargains.

Anyway now I've finished gloating, I'm not sure how long it's on, or if it's at any other stores? but it's worth checking, most of the items I couldn't have justified full price for, but at half price, it's worth getting skint over :lol:

Here you go Woody Alan, firts post on this thread.

Damn I never thought of checking the thread starter before asking for confimation, :) still lucky you were there to repeat it for me.

Alan

Back