B&Q 15% off £50 instore this weekend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested...

As advertiesed on TV, spend £50+ and get %15 off instore only

woodshavings they do sell the triton :D the wife wants the kitchen redoing so its laminated tile floor, all the doors reskined in 6mm mdf and routed the wall below the dado rail in mdf like the doors wallpaper above the rail oh and paint the mdf in satin wood ,i wonder if i can sneak in one or two toys with that order :wink: :wink: :wink:

frank

they say no rest for the wicked, but i am a good boy honest :twisted: :twisted:

frank woodshavings they do sell the triton :D the wife wants the kitchen redoing so its laminated tile floor, all the doors reskined in 6mm mdf and routed the wall below the dado rail in mdf like the doors wallpaper above the rail oh and paint the mdf in satin wood ,i wonder if i can sneak in one or two toys with that order :wink: :wink: :wink:
was thinking the same thing :twisted:

martyn :D

well she dragged me down to b/q today the flooring she wanted had been reduced again so instead of costing £300 it was £150 she got some oak laminate on offer for the hall and the satin paint 2 1/2 litres mixed it works out cheaper than the ready mixed ,so i had to put a 1/3 sheet sander and the new 1500 router on the trolly she was well pleased but told me to put my toys on my own card :cry: :cry: it looks like she will be keeping me busy for a litle while .
that 15%off helps us poor folks from up north .

frank

Back