• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

[b]Nut shaped designs for the top of newel posts[/b]


Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:



I have recently completed a deck in my garden and would like to turn some suitable designs to fit on top of the newel posts. I know you can buy balls to fit on top but I would prefer to turn something in the shape of a nut (beech nut, acorn etc).

I am not very artistic and, although I can make something from a design, I have great difficulty in designing things. If anyone has any suitable designs, or can direct me to an organization from where I can purchase them, I would be very grateful.

Best Regards

Latest posts