Axminster's OK...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrisminordriver

Established Member
Reaction score
Another birthday occurred last week (yup its the 1st of the 4th - and Ive heard all of the jokes...) and my mum, my in laws and an aunt sent some money (inside b'day cards with footballers on ...and Im now 48 - whats going on ??) so I thought its now time to combine this with the Axminster Voucher I got last Xmas and still hadnt redeemed.....
A trawl through the Axminster catalogue drew together the:
- Veritas screwuppable dog
- Veritas Jointer fence (for my No 7)
- Snail chatterproof countersink
- 2 special price straight CMT router cutters
for the princely sum of £60 odd quid.
So I sent off my order (Axmnstr vchr and prsnal chq) via the ordinary mail on Tuesday morning...then lo and behold..... the goods arrived on my doorstep on the following Thursday afternoon...WOW!!
Well I think that Axminster and Postman Pat deserve a "Well Done !" for that.
Regards, MMD.

Hi MMD

Happy birthday.

morrisminordriver":130m6rbk said:
.....inside b'day cards with footballers on ...and Im now 48 - whats going on ??

Yes, I had the same. Even my in-laws in Brisbane sent me a football themed birthday card. :roll:

Cheers
Neil

Happy birthday MMD :eek:ccasion4:

mine still come with motorbikes on even though I ahven't owned one for over 10 years now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And well done Axminster!!

What's wrong with my family, I get those cards with little furry bears on it

McLuma

O yeah, and without money in them :evil:

Belated :eek:ccasion4: , Mike. Could be worse, you could get cards with flowers on... :roll: "Screwuppable dog"? That's almost worse than my "intergral stop doodah"... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

I've bought stuff from Axminster for about 7 years now and never had any complaints, call me sad but their catalogue makes brill bedtime reading.

The snail countersinks are absolutely brill, the smaller of the two that I have tends to clog quite quickly but the finish you get is unbeatable.

cheers
Mitch

Latest posts

Back