Axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I telephoned Axminster techical dept, Tuesday with a technical query, they said they would ring me back, its now Friday and not a dicky bird :cry:

Maybe you should have used the time you just spent writing that post dialling their number.

One missed phone call does not a bad company make. It may be that they're waiting for information from the manufacturer etc for your technical query.

Supernova9":1olrq5cy said:
One missed phone call does not a bad company make. It may be that they're waiting for information from the manufacturer etc for your technical query.

and good customer service would be keeping the customer informed.

Axminster telephoned after this posting and offered assistance which I will accept when the weather warms up again.

Looks to me like the saw is going to need turning upside down.

I know this has nothing to do with Axminster technical dept, but have to say I ordered a bench drill on Friday at 3-15pm and it arrived on Monday 12-15 pm.
It's a good job they don't work Sundays.
I love em

Reg, make sure you familiarise yourself with the stop button, :lol:
regards,
Rich.

I've found them very good as well. Phone call to tell you when they are coming, call from the delivery man when nearing your area and help with moving the crate.
No letters in the mail box saying 'sorry we missed you, you can collect----etc', and no leaving the stuff on the doorstep.
Tech back good as well I found.

Roy.

DW, can i have the contact details for the axminster rep on the site please. I've sent number of emails to this company and even phoned, but not a dickie bird. :twisted: :twisted:

Back