• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Axminster Woodturning Chuck 1" x 8tpi Excellent Condition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEE13

Making shavings
Reaction score
Axminster Woodturning Chuck
1" x 8tpi
Excellent Condition

I'm not sure if this is the SK100 chuck but I have used it with the current Axminster jaws, keys and accessory jaws so it is fully compatible with current accessories.

Selling due to lathe upgrade so M33 chucks purchased, otherwise I'd keep it & use it. If it doesn't sell, I'll use the accessory jaws with my new chucks.

No rust, no defects, all ready to use. Includes chuck key. All in excellent condition.

I periodically open up my chucks to maintain them (to check, clean and lubricate them). This was done on this chuck a few weeks ago and it hasn't had any significant use since then. Everything is in excellent condition with no visible wear or damage to the scroll.

I might possibly have some Axminster Jaws to fit this chuck available. Can combine postage. Ask for details.

NB advertised elsewhere so might be withdrawn if not sold.

£85 please, plus postage

Collection / payment by cash or card on collection both possible. Postage at purchaser's cost.

Attachments

• IMG_20211010_175808__01.jpg
    IMG_20211010_175808__01.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20211010_175815__01.jpg
    IMG_20211010_175815__01.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 12
Back