Axminster Website Upgrade

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

gidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Must have gone live today or yesterday - much much better!

I e-mailed them the other day to see if they could add an "save for later" button - they informed me a new site would be up and running with this and other new features shortly - this is quicker than I thought.

Quicker as well.

Cheers

Gidon

SimonA

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to say I'm really impressed with the new site......its so much more user friendly!

SimonA

gidon

Established Member
Reaction score
One big criticism - seems that with the new site comes another increase in breakpoint for free delivery. A year ago it was free delivery on web orders, then it was 2.95 for orders under £30, now it's £3.95 for orders under £45!!

Annoying when you just run out of glue or such like ...

Ah well.

Cheers

Gidon

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Ooo, that's nice. Purty. Wonder why they didn't bother to let their "Email Club Members" know? (Yes, I can find a complaint even about this. It's been one of those days :p ) Much better for the book section too. Hmm, that's bad news... :shock:

Cheers, Alf

andrewm

Established Member
Reaction score
Gidon wrote:
One big criticism - seems that with the new site comes another increase in breakpoint for free delivery. A year ago it was free delivery on web orders, then it was 2.95 for orders under £30, now it's £3.95 for orders under £45!!
I had noticed that from the new catalogue. If I needed something small like glue I could usually find a few other desirable items to justify taking the order up to £30. But at £45 its getting a bit steep so I am more likely to buy locally if I can. Wonder how much business they will loose if I am a typical customer? Perhaps small orders weren't profitable for them in the first place.

Andrew

mind_the_goat

Established Member
Reaction score
Good point. I wonder if they have thought to monitor the number of 'just over £45' orders they get to compare with the 'just over £30' orders previously.
you should post that on the other thread where they asked for feedback:
post811586.html#p811586

Status
Not open for further replies.