Axminster Visit Pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the 2nd group photo I have brown leather coat on and a hat. You can just see, it looks as I'm looking over the front guys shoulder but I'm not.

7th Pic directly to right of Ian Styles and 24th Pic directly behind Katina Styles in the pink Hi Viz - No not me wearing the pink Hi viz #-o I'm the fat bloke in the green shirt!

That makes me the fatter bloke in the white shirt. (24th pic) :oops:
Had a great day, was good to meet some of you.
I should post more, will have to try harder.
Again thanks to Rob for arranging the day and to Ian and his team for all the hard work that must of gone into organising the day.
Chris.

That's me looking at the Japanese hand tools. It was around this time I asked where the motor was :) Actually I did give them a try and was impressed by the narrow kerf razor saw types, but at the price they come at I'll stick to Zona. I must say that when I tried the bigger saws I found it very difficult to unlearn a lifetime of 'european' sawing, ie cutting on the push stroke. Can't fault the cut I eventually managed but I'd have been a lot quicker with my own saw.

Tony Comber

Picture 19 standing immediately to the left (her right) of Hayley in the green and white rugby shirt. And I could do the HiViz jacket up if I wanted to!

Me, second pic. Third on the right with the green suede jacket and tan collar, Derek Jones from F&C in the middle - Rob

Latest posts

Back