Axminster ts250m fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Pete said, would this extension work, seems to be in stock.

https://www.axminstertools.com/axmi...-extension-table-for-ac254ts-table-saw-106809
Do keep us posted on what you decide as I'm in a similar position and have been looking at rip fence alternatives. Don't seem to be many options in the UK, they all seem to be in the USA!

Ya iv been looking at that and was wondering would it fit. Iv even looked at some of the trade range models and see could i order parts for that and try make it fit. Just dont want to waste money on the thing if it dont fit. Il send an email and see if the upgraded craft 250 model would fit my saw but i dont expect they'll have a answer to the question. I might jyst have to bit the bullet and buy it and make it work.

From a safety perspective, shouldn't the fence end at the mid-point of the blade, i.e. it should extend only after the first few teeth of the blade, to avoid the cut piece being pinches between the fence and the rear of the blade?

From a safety perspective, shouldn't the fence end at the mid-point of the blade, i.e. it should extend only after the first few teeth of the blade, to avoid the cut piece being pinches between the fence and the rear of the blade?

I've heard that said before. The Dewalt site saws have a fence that runs front to back of the saw, never had any problems with either of the two I have owned. The genuine Axi fence is 600mm long, same measurement as front to back of the cast iron table top.

Back