Axminster st 480 drum sander

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither i bought the RB346 J FLEX CLOTH BACKED ROLL 76mm x 25M '. I was a little put off with the other belt being paper backed Mock

That's a good way to approach it.
Edit: Sorry, I was responding to Myfordman, I didn't see that there was another page of this! My post probably didn't make a lot of sense... :oops:

Steve Maskery":3gr0n09y said:
That's a good way to approach it.
Edit: Sorry, I was responding to Myfordman, I didn't see that there was another page of this! My post probably didn't make a lot of sense... :oops:

No problem Steve. I keep a large stock of sticks ready for folk to get hold of by the wrong end!! :lol:

Bob

Just paid a visit to my local furniture maker (kitchen/bedroom, not bespoke) He has a 1 metre x 1 metre sanding machine that must weigh in at a ton. Half a dozen spare belts hanging up must be the same value as my entire workshop.
I could have stayed there for hours just inspecting his machines. :roll: :roll:

sunnybob":2b9pls08 said:
... hanging up must be the same value as my entire workshop. ...
... and the rest !!

I have a computing customer who happens to be 'in the joinery trade', he bought 'pre-used' belt sanding unit in 2016 with a capacity of 1.5m wide x 1.2m high which he tells me was a bargain at £45k !!

Back