Axminster Show Tools 2005 - which day?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am delighted to say Rob Lee from Lee Valley and Veritas will be in attendance at the show.

I finally get to meet him. Most excellent.

BugBear (already got TLN and DC "ticked")

bugbear":2hm96724 said:
BugBear (already got TLN and DC "ticked")
I see a gap in the market - I Spy Celebrity Woodworkers...

Cheers, Alf

Edited to add: So, BB, are you going to share with the nice ladies and gentlemen the gloatable reason why you'll be able to tick Rob off your list? :roll:

Has anyone actually got a ticket yet or are they being sent out nearer the event?

It looks like some folk here are saying they've got them yet in conversation with Axminster I have had confusing comments ie 'you should have received it' and 'not until October'.

:? :?

Can anyone clarify before I talk to APTC again.

Thanks

Tim

Ordered mine today, so looking forward to seeing you all at Terry's place on the Thursday. \:D/

I shall be there Thursday and Friday so will be doing an 'overnighter.' That puts me in need of somewhere to rest my weary bones on the Thursday night. :-k I'm hoping to find a reasonably priced pub/hotel room, ideally with decent scoff and good beer. [-o<

I would appreciate any ideas/recommendations from those in the know, rather than just picking a place on spec. from the 'net. 8-[

(I am polite, cheerful, friendly, helpful, generous, honest, fully house-trained and very modest :wink:)

Cheers,

Trev.

Well, just ordered my tickets for thurs and fri :D

Ive not been to a show like this before so am looking forward to it!!! (except for the monster drive)

I'm wondering if i should tell my bank not to accept any payments via my switch or mastercard on those days :shock: :roll:

Well in time honoured tradition I'll be there too - on the Thursday. I was sure I had to be away for work that week but things have swung my way!
Look forward to meeting y'all. Just looking this year though ... :whistle:
Cheers
Gidon

I have been given permission to attend on the Saturday. I will be travelling down on the train from London. As far as I can see the train from London terminates at Exeter St David's.

Could any locals or regulars tell me if it is easy to get to the exibition hall from St Davids station? Cab Ride?

Could any locals or regulars tell me if it is easy to get to the exibition hall from St Davids station? Cab Ride?

Not a local (but I was). Its only about 5 miles but through the center of Exeter and out the other side of the M5. I would have thought at least 15 mins min in a cab.

Try the website for info - maybe they can advise on buses or whether there are minibuses etc?

http://www.tools2005.co.uk/visitor.html

Cheers

Tim

I received my ticket today for the Thursday, and it's numbered 0217. Surely more than that have booked by now?

Knot Competent":1wx2be19 said:
I received my ticket today for the Thursday, and it's numbered 0217. Surely more than that have booked by now?

Unless its 216 left?

Adam

Back