Axminster Show Tools 2005 - which day?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alf":etibguep said:
What are you looking for? B&B? Hotel? Tent? :D

Alf,

Good point. B&B or Hotel if its not over the top. I am too use to my creature comforts to do the camping thing anytime of year and certainly not in November. :roll:

You could get a really big clog, and put doors and windows, and some wheels and go caravaning!

Or maybe not.

I'll PM you Dave.

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Have you ever read "The Magic Clog" by John "Get down, Shep" Noakes? Alright, you don't have to look at me like that...

My ticket turned up today-Thursday it is!
Look forward to meeting up with you "lovely" lot! :lol:
Be afraid,
Philly :D

seems a long way off still but as you guys are talking about it i've just sorted my ticket for thursday see you all there :). Last time i stayed in a travel inn or some such up the road and it worked out pretty well probably do the same this time. If anyone is in my area or en route and wants to go i would appreciate the company...

Tom

Hope i'm not too late :oops:

I'll be going on Friday and Saturday, same as i did last year :D if anyone wants to meet up! (Or if i can get Thursday and Friday off then ill go on Thu and Fri :roll: )

I've already got me list of what to buy, including a lie nielsen :shock:

Better start saving up, last year it cost me over £1000 :tool:

Ta, Tom

Just booked the tickets for Thur. 10th. Hope I can save up enough pocket money before then.

Yahoo!!!

Got me a ticket for Thursday!

Look out for the big guy with a stick and empty wallet!

Aldel

Me going on Thursday as well.

Ticket already safely installed in sun visor of car so I can get in when I get there 'cos if I put it somewhere safe until then I'd never find it... :roll:

I've even got some spending money :D (but don't tell Philly! :shock: :wink: :))

I am delighted to say Rob Lee from Lee Valley and Veritas will be in attendance at the show. Details to follow but a lecture or two would be a certainty. Er cant wait....

Martin and the Brimarc team

Excellent Martin!!
Look forward to meeting him (especially as I was to lazy to drive to see him on his last visit :oops: )
Cheers

Philly":iugwvss6 said:
Excellent Martin!!
Look forward to meeting him (especially as I was to lazy to drive to see him on his last visit :oops: )
Cheers

So we can expect another picture for the scrap book then :wink:

McLuma

Martin Brown":2sn9d0d1 said:
I am delighted to say Rob Lee from Lee Valley and Veritas will be in attendance at the show.
Thank heavens; I can stop remembering I'm not supposed to know... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Back