Axminster Show - Discount Tickets

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm:

Scanning the show website, I note that 10+ tickets booked at once gets us a 10% discount, and 20+ gets 15%...

Now they aren't that expensive to start with, but in the spirit of 'penny pinching woodworkers the world over', do we want to try and co-ordinate a group booking? Needs to be done by 4th November. Could save the cost of a sheet of sandpaper!

From the way the site works, it appears that they've all got to be of the same type. Easiest solution is probably a bunch of Friday/Saturday tickets: delivered to one person, meet up at the gate on the day and pass them out. Could allow us to arrange a lunch meet at a bar, as well..

I'm happy to organise it if people want: so - are there at least 9 others in here planning on going?

Ah well, worth a shot... (edit - offer still stands for anyone else who's had a distracted year so far, like me... :roll: )

:D might be worth think about it for next year and other shows if they offer :idea: the same

good one

Martyn

Back