• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Axminster router lift

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sporky McGuffin

Light entertainer
Reaction score
This is the pre-UKJ version, which means it's a lovely shade of blue, and doesn't have the height lock. The dimensions seem to be identical though. I've not had any issues with it changing position so I'm not sure the lock is terribly important. Includes a predrilled "universal" plate and the height crank with the fine adjustment dial. Missing the spanner doodad to remove the insert ring; I made my own out of a bit of stick and two bolts (pictured), which will be included if you collect, but would be a bit daft to post. Some wear to three corners but otherwise in decent working condition; no issues with the chain assembly.

Open to sensible offers; the UKJ is £349, I was thinking £222 £197 £173 collected from East Hampshire, or plus postage at cost.

Edit to add that postage to most of the UK is likely to be around £8, and that this is up for sale as I'm planning on an Incra router table and this won't fit, so it'll be going towards the Incra lift instead.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Sensible offers considered - or feedback - are these just seen as undesirable? I've had over a decade of faithful service from it and it still works beautifully.

Hi There

Is this still available? If so, how thick is the aluminium insert? What router did you have mounted on it and is it dead flat or does it have a bow?

Many thanks!

Back