• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster rebranding....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padster

Established Member
Reaction score
Axminster are currently rebranding, personally I like and have a lot of their kit so for those who do there are some good bargains here.

I have no affiliation but just in case it may save some of you some money.... my lathe AC355WL is nearly half price :-(

Regards

Padster

Just placed an order for the Ax AC153E chippings extractor, which is one of the ones I was considering. This has just saved me £155 on something I was going to buy anyway :D

Super bargain :D Major thanks OP :cool:

Got an order confirmation now, looks like its gone through. Fingers crossed the confirmation is ok.

Their 6" surfacer looks to be sold out too. Good deal that, £400 saving. I hope someone here got one.

Last edited:
Just placed an order for the Ax AC153E chippings extractor, which is one of the ones I was considering. This has just saved me £155 on something I was going to buy anyway :D

Super bargain :D Major thanks OP :cool:

Got an order confirmation now, looks like its gone through. Fingers crossed the confirmation is ok.

Their 6" surfacer looks to be sold out too. Good deal that, £400 saving. I hope someone here got one.
I remembered your post discussing it, and saw this offer in my inbox, I also see it's no longer available so glad it helped someone!

Regards

Padster

I remembered your post discussing it, and saw this offer in my inbox, I also see it's no longer available so glad it helped someone!

Regards

Padster
Indeed, thanks again. I just have to hope i got one and theres not going to be an email in a couple of days saying ....Sorry, but.

Did you get anything yourself ?. Some good deals there briefly. 12" thicknesser £1k off, spindle moulder £500 off. It was almost like Ax 2015 prices all over again :LOL:

Indeed, thanks again. I just have to hope i got one and theres not going to be an email in a couple of days saying ....Sorry, but.

Did you get anything yourself ?. Some good deals there briefly. 12" thicknesser £1k off, spindle moulder £500 off. It was almost like Ax 2015 prices all over again :LOL:
Unfortunately not, happened at the wrong time, bought my lathe last year and the AC153 year before!!! o_O

Came on here to post the same, see you beat me to it!

Needed a PT and got the AC250PT for £750. At that price it's definitely worth a punt.

Also got the AC153E extractor too :)

I'd love to know how many of those Harvey fine dust collectors they flog at that sort of money. Seems like the Youtube woodworking 'influencers' have been busy with their fancy extractors and red rulers:D

Came on here to post the same, see you beat me to it!

Needed a PT and got the AC250PT for £750. At that price it's definitely worth a punt.

Also got the AC153E extractor too :)
Nice one. I wish I'd went for the same or maybe the spindle moulder too- you wont get as capable a router table at that price. But alas i bought a blooming festool track saw a few days earlier(fate 🤔 ) so didnt have the funds for both.

But i got something i really needed so it's smiles all round :D

Last edited:
I do quite fancy one of those gyro extractors they seem pretty nice, but alas am skint as always.

Ollie

12h turn around. Door went this morning at 11am and there was my new extractor :D

Box looks a bit beat up, like its been shifted from pillar to post several times around their storage depot, so heavens knows what shape it is in there, a few dunts and dents no doubt.
But for a £155 saving, im sure i can beat them out or just be happy with what I got for what it cost.

Nice one OP, and thanks to Ax for getting it here so damn quickly.

And my new tracksaw was delivered too. Delayed twice then i put a call into DPD head office and surprise surprise it arrived the very next day.

Last edited:
Back