• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster Precision Special Edition Try Square 225mm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Power

Established Member
Reaction score
Brand new in box asking £20 inc postage, a saving of £10.00 or 33% on the Axminster price,
106648_xl.jpg

EC class 1 metric scale on both sides and both edges
Square in accordance with IS 4017 (1992)
Accurate on both internal and external angles

IN DETAIL
A quality square is a joy to use and the benefit of accuracy is obvious. This square has a quality, weighty feel in the hand and is stable when stood upright for checking and setting. The 225mm stainless steel blade has a matt chrome finish for easy reading. Three brass rivets permanently secure the blade in the stock. The blade features a millimetre scale on both sides and both edges. The EC class 1 scales begin at zero on both the inside and outside edges. The inner edge reads horizontally, whilst the scale on the outer edge reads vertically.
These squares are more robust and offer greater stability than their standard equivalents.
Manufactured in accordance with IS 4017 (1992) for squareness, guarantees an accuracy of less than 0.01mm/10mm blade length, both inside and outside.g/product/cache/1/image/920x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/0/106648_xl.jpg[/img]
Stainless steel blade with matt chrome finish
EC class 1 metric scale on both sides and both edges
Square in accordance with IS 4017 (1992)
Accurate on both internal and external angles

Is the square still up for grabs? if so can i have provisional first dibs as I better ask the wife as I don't want to get into trouble :oops:

Better not to ask and just be in trouble. Once you ve been there enough times you get used to it
Ian

Hornbeam":3mbimhs2 said:
Better not to ask and just be in trouble. Once you ve been there enough times you get used to it
Ian
Hi Ian, hope your well mate. Did you see the wife when you came to mine she haunts houses on a weekend for fun :D

Latest posts

Back