Axminster next day still works sometimes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear - maybe they are finally getting themselves sorted after the move.

I've had no luck with them on my last two orders - but haven't ordered from them for a month or so ....

Cheers

Gidon

I'm impressed too, using standard delivery my recent two orders arrived within three days of ordering and an email to say another item was out of stock. Only a minor gripe but they should put 'out of stock' on their website when something is out of stock. Maplin Electronics do this and it saves a great deal of hassle! ;)

I have a suspicion that your order is processed quicker if you order by phone rather than the web.

I've noticed a couple of times that while my their email confirming my web order has been correct...... the quantities of a couple of items is mysteriously different on the delivery note.

I suspect they have different computer systems for web ordering and their actual order processing system and that someone has to re-enter the information.

I've certainly been told by their customer services that it takes longer to process a web order!

Poor Axminster.... I don't think they've understood what computers are for yet.

Back