Axminster g clamps 150mm - BOGOF

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bp122

Expert at Jibber-Jabber
Reaction score
Just saw this on their website, if anyone is interested.

Screenshot_20210417-225243_Chrome.jpg

I got eight on the first day - there was a discount then as well as a bogof - I saved about £8.

Some reviews say they're lighter and not so good as the older ones, but I'm happy enough. One or two of the threads stick a little, but not badly - a little irritating if you're try to use them single handed, so I'll run some grinding compound through them.

I got eight on the first day - there was a discount then as well as a bogof - I saved about £8.

Some reviews say they're lighter and not so good as the older ones, but I'm happy enough. One or two of the threads stick a little, but not badly - a little irritating if you're try to use them single handed, so I'll run some grinding compound through them.
Sprayed mine with furniture polish - might sound daft but worked

Thanks for the heads up. Just got 3, €78 including shipping, so what with BOGOF that's just over a tenner each. Been wanting to buy more clamps for ages.

Just received my clamps - well pleased with myself! I've been struggling a long time with various crappy clamps of different sizes and makes. Now I need to build a clamp shelf thingie...

Just received my clamps - well pleased with myself! I've been struggling a long time with various crappy clamps of different sizes and makes. Now I need to build a clamp shelf thingie...
I just tried to upload a photo but it’s not working, I have one of those elongated U shaped chrome handles that OAPs have next to steps at front doors, about inch and a quarter diameter tubing 500 mm long – I wish the photo had worked! Screwed it to the underside of a shelf and I hang my G cramps from that, works well. Ian

I must get the grinding paste out. I used what was probably the stickiest one and using it single handed annoyed me to the point I put it down and went and got another old Record. I wonder whether they are made in different places - the thread on this particular one looks different to the threads on the other seven.

I have a few of those handles ...

Back