• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster Bench Mortiser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaco

Established Member
Reaction score
Axminster Bench Mortiser in excellent condition had very little hobby use hence the reason for sale.

£150.00

Any questions please ask!

j4T5LH.jpg

lWjFl2.jpg

4h9ebG.jpg

Hi
Yes due to Covid and distancing I still have it, postage would be possible I'm guessing around £30 - £40 as it weighs around 42kg it's a real chunk.

Where are you located?

Regards

Ok thanks, located up in Scotland...think I will hold off for now - there will probably be something closer to home.

Hi
Yes due to this bloody virus it's still available and yes of course you can have it, I'm in Minehead Somerset TA24 6UG. I am disabled so distancing is important to us but we could sort something I'm sure, postage would be around £30 I think so if your close enough collection would be cheaper.

Kind regards

Lee

Hi, i live in Portishead so not a long drive, although i am a bit unsure what would happen if i got stopped on my way down to collect?i am happy to pay upfront and wait or pay the extra for carriage but don`t want to put you to lots of trouble particularly if you are disabled, so i will let you decide.

Your more than welcome to collect, I could put it on a table on our drive for you to view I could even run power to it for you, we need to do what we can at the moment. If you'd rather wait that's fine I would need at least a deposit though, postage is a last resort really as it's a right lump about 40kg and I'd worry about the couriers carefulness with it.

Lee

Hi
Have you made a decision how you'd like to go with this or have you changed your mind?

Regards

Lee

Hi Lee, sorry just found your message, not sure how to know if a message has been received ? unless i switch on my computer ! can i get messages to my mobile ? how do i get your private details? so i can send you some money? i guess i could pick it up within a week as things seem to be relaxing a bit. I am not familiar with how forums work, sorry.
Cheers Martin.

Latest posts

Back