Axminster AW19FM Floor Morticer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, I am thinking of purchasing the above morticing machine. If any member has seen, used, or purchased this machine please let me read your views. For £259.00 it looks a good deal.

Best wishes
Mike Macconnell.

Michael - I was tempted by one of these as well, but they are in such short supply that I doubt many people have yet had a chance to try one. The Axminster Newsletter for October , which was the first place I saw anything about them, already had them listed as out-of-stock 'due to unprecedented demand'. Also, I was at the Kent branch of Axminster last week and they had not even had a display model delivered.

But they certainly look a good price - I'd be interested to know where Axminster have sourced them.

PS While at the store I also learnt that Axminster have changed their catalogue year so that the 2006 catalogue will be distributed in January rather than the usual August/September 2005 - which explained why i had not received mine

Best wishes - Roy

I took delivery of my AW19FM on wednesday it not only looks good its solid work great and a brill price get one :D

Nice machine Rob. When you get a chance maybe a quick review?

Rgds

Noel

Back