Axminster and Perform contacts?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vormulac

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having issues with a new piece of Perform kit purchased from Axminster so I was wondering if anyone had a particular contact at either that they could recommend as reliable?

Cheers,

V.

Hi vormulac, have you already tried their technical help line on 01297 33656 ? - this is staffed by a smaller group of people who are very experienced and who should be able to help - although I don't know what problem you have. No contacts at Perform are available, as it is an exclusive brand to Axminster - ie. Perform is Axminster.

If you have tried the above and still want an individual contact name/address, PM me and I will let you know - I won't send it on an open forum as it's not right - I do also work for them by the way too, as part of Jet, so you may want to wait and see if any other members can offer specific names.

Hope this help

Regards

Nick

Jet

Thanks Jetman,

I haven't tried the support line yet, I just thought I'd see if anyone had any useful info that might help point me in the right direction. My issue is with a bandsaw I've just bought and my problem is outlined in this thread

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5090

I quite understand not broadcasting people's contact information online, if I don't have any luck with the help line I'll let you know.

Thanks again.

V.

Latest posts

Back