• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster 9" quick release vice Now SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutting42

Established Member
Reaction score
This is my used Axminster 9" quick release vice. I have bought a new work bench with vices built in so I no longer need this. It is approx 10 years old and works perfectly and is in good condition mechanically. It got some white emulsion paint dripped on it when sitting on my workshop floor in a corner a year or so back.

I purchased from Axminster but as I am sure you know it is a copy of the Record type 52 1/2 quick release classic cast iron vice.

It is very heavy so pickup only please from Watford Herts

I am asking £45

49680726548_84df7dc04e_c.jpg

49680726348_9e83e424fb_c.jpg

49681550337_af97394d85_c.jpg

If you would be willing to post. I would be very interested. But I understand not wanting to go out in the current climate.

Cheers.

Chris.

Hi Chris

I can look into it for you. I would need to find some packaging as well. I will let you know.

Gareth

Super. Let me know. Trying to get the workbench sorted to work with both kids at the same time. Second vice time.

Hi Chris

I had someone come round to pick up an extractor I am selling and he wanted the vice as well so It has gone I am afraid.

Back