Axminster 10% offer - Festool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Escudo

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Has anybody else received an offer for 10% off a purchase of any one item from the Axminster catalogue?

I noticed also that the picture of a tool bag full of tools on the promotional leaflet included a Festool drill. No mention that this offer excludes Festool products which is unusual. :)

Maybe this is another opportunity to obtain a discount on Festool products? I got 20% of my last Festool purchase using an ebay voucher. :D

Hope this is of interest?

Tony.

Me neither. Do you have to have spent a certain ammount per annum or conversly not spent anything for a while. I seem to have done both at one time or another and still no voucher. :cry:

If you haven't received a voucher, but want to get the discount, just give them a call. I did that last year when I bought my TS-200 and they were more than happy to place the discount.

Cheers Colin I might just try that. I take it that its the usual, on the most expensive item as opposed to the whole order?

Back