Ax - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS, NAME BADGES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just been having a natter with Derek Jones and it appears that F&C will be present, so shoes shined and glad rags will be the order of the day :lol:...just joshing here :lol: In reality, those attending stand a very good chance of appearing within the hallowed 8-[ pages of the mag - Rob

Waka, Liamscanlan, Shane and Shane's 'better half' (Conditional guest) have been added to the list, so although I had a bit of 'slack' in the places, they're all gone now, so no more additions please. Mike Huntley had other commitments so asked to be deleted. Watch this thread for details later on - Rob

flanajb":3s42pgof said:
Only just read this. Please don't say I am too late ?
Your name has been added to the list and the last conditional place (Shane's other half) has been removed...see p5 of this thread for the up-to-date body count - Rob

unra159":2ox6myd4 said:
But though I tried to rearrange my plans since the date is set, it is certain by now that I won't be even near the UK on 9 march.
Thorsten

I am in a similar position, although I didn't see this back in November I started to get excited at the first few posts, but 9th. March I will likely need a snow plough to get to England, but I'm absolutely certain it will be a great day for all those lucky people who do go, and maybe someone can mention to Mr. Styles that next year early April would be good :)

woodbloke":8up2w5bn said:
The List:-

1. Charlie Woody - West Devon CHARLIE HILL
2. Dodge - Shelfhanger, Norfolk ROGER BERWICK
4. Woodbloke - Salisbury ROB STOAKLEY
5. Harbo - Winchester ROD BOULD
6. CNC Paul -Watford and Waterville
7. Eric The Viking - Bristol SIMON MUIR
8. Steve Maskery - Edwinstowe STEVE MASKERY
9. Toscageoff - Suffolk GEOFF MANNING
10. The Tiddles - Salisbury AIDEN TOUT
11. PaulM - Basingstoke
12. RetreatJohn - Poole JOHN KNOWLTON
13. Escudo - Sheringham, Norfolk TONY LARNER
15. RouterMonster - Worcester LES GONZALEZ
16. Hudson Carpentry - Nottingham ALAN HUDSON
17. 9Fingers - Romsey BOB MINCHIN
18. Good Surname or What? - Reading PHIL CARPENTER
19. Beech1948 - ALAN BEECH, Crowthorne, Berks
21. RogerM - Plymouth ROGER MIDDLETON
22. Adidat - Somerset CHRIS FISHER DODD
23. Dave D - Bath DAVID DACK
24. Bobscarle - Redditch BOB SCARLE
27. Shipbadger - Lydney,Gloucester TONY COMBER
28. EssexChris - CHRIS BROCKMAN, Benfleet, Essex
29. Knappers - SIMON KNAPTON, Leicester
31. Ennispic - Bristol PETE ENNIS
32. Liamscanlan - Poole LIAM SCANLAN
33. Webby - Gloucester DAVE WEBBER
34. OPJ - Bristol OLLY PARRY JONES
35. PAUL CHAPMAN - Leatherhead
36. Tinytim1458 - Stonehouse, Glos TIM WILKINS
37. StarGazer - Oxfordshire IAN LEWIS
38. PAUL HANNABY - Forest of Dean, Glos
39. Wcndave - Truden, Italy DAVID MOORE
40. Thereaperman - ALAN GARNER
41. Mike-W - West Berks MIKE WESTON
43. Shane - North Devon SHANE PHILLIPS

I've been nattering to Axminster and the ball has started to roll for our forthcoming UKWorkshop Open Day at Axminster on 9th March. As some folks have a long way to come, I suggested that we start at around 10ish and finish at about 4.30, though members can of course arrive earlier and leave later depending on circumstances.
You'll see that I've had a trawl through the body list and have now included where members hail from. This is so that if required, members attending can organise car shares via PM's as the car park at Axminster may get choked with too many motors. I've included more accurate towns and cities where I know them, but apologies in advance for any errors.
I'm still in the process of chatting with my contact at Axminster, so it's a bit on-going and fluid, but if any one has any suggestions please shout via this thread or PM me.

Please keep watching this thread for further info and updates as they occur - Rob

adidat":15dy8bzt said:
will anyone willing to car pool be going on the A358 near taunton?

thanks

adidat

Wherabouts exactly?, I will come along the A361 link road and join the M5 at j25 and I'm happy to do a minor detour, depends if you get someone doing a more direct route to you, see how it goes, the offers open if nothing else more suitable turns up. Depends if you can live with the shame of turning up in a renualt espace shonker :lol:

If no one needs a lift from me I may take the bike

hi Shane im abit confused by your route, i live about 5 miles from J25 in a south west direction if that means anything.

adidat

Smiffla and Webby now added to the list, who've replaced the last two remaining conditional places, so we're still at 46 and the list has definitely now been closed - Rob

Locations:

Me - Hucknall, Nottingham
Thereaperman (42) - Bobbers Mill Nottingham.

Me and The Reaper Man will come together, he is driving, small car so little fuel cost. Ill ask whether he is happy to car pool. We shall come down the M5 and turn off at J25 on to A358.

Would love to see the bike Shane if your not bringing anyone!

Hudson Carpentry":3ita0zx0 said:
Would love to see the bike Shane if your not bringing anyone!

Depends if I've got any of them in one piece, can't seem to stop myself pulling them apart :lol:

Latest posts

Back