Ax - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS, NAME BADGES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just been privileged to a have an individual guided tour by Ian Styles of Axminster's main branch in Devon...not just the showroom, but the whole works! Kiddie in a sweet shop isn't even half way there. In conversation with Ian at the end of the day, he's very generously offered to open up the whole facility for a UKWorkshop 'Open Day' in late march 2012.
Details to be announced in due course.

As per announcement at the top of this board please express your interest here on open forum rather than sending a PM to Rob (Woodbloke)

It would be well worth attending this event, IMHO. I had a guided tour of the Axminster operation earlier in the year and found their set-up very impressive. Helps you to understand why their customer service is so good. It's also good to see the range of things they offer in addition to selling tools and equipment.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Can you include me please?

Sorry, I PM'd Rob in excitement then read Noel's message!

E.

PS: Axminster is in easy reach of Lyme Regis, Seaton etc. for spouses wanting a non-woody diversion, and there's Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage Canteen in the centre of the town...

Back